Problems and Perspectives in Management
Issued from 2003 and published quarterly
ISSN 1727-7051 (print)
ISSN 1810-5467 (online)
Starting January, 2017, Journal is open-access
Open Access Statement
Journal is committed to full open access for scholarly publications. All articles are available to all users immediately upon publication of the issue.
Benefits of the open access are:increased citation and usage;rapid publication; faster impact with permissive licenses; copyright retention by the author.
Authors can choose either of Creative Commons licenses (CC-BY 4.0 or CC-BY-NC 4.0). Find detailed information in the Copyright section.
LLC “ÑPÑ “Business Perspectives”
Hryhorii Skovoroda lane, 10, Sumy 40022, Ukraine
2014: IPP - 0.18, SNIP - 0.27, SJR - 0.149, h index - 9
2015: IPP - 0.167, SNIP - 0.338, SJR - 0.169, h index - 11
- SCOPUS (acceptance letter)
- IBSS (title list)
- Google Scholar Profile
- Ulrichsweb (current entry in Global Serials Directory)
- PAIS International
- Australian Business Deans Council
- NSDs Database for statistikk om høgre utdanning (Level 1)
- The Danish Bibliometric Research Indicator BFI (1)
- Handelsblatt-VWL-Ranking 2015
- Handelsblatt Ranking BWL 2012 (Ñ)
- TIB|UB | German National Library of Science and Technology
- Asian Education Index
- Journal Guide
- The Danish Bibliometric Research Indicator BFI
The Editorial Board consists of leading economists and management specialists from many countries. All of them occupy high positions in educational and research institutions. The main objectives of the publication are the improvement of existing methods and development of new ones in the management of macro- and microeconomic processes, as well as the further dissemination of research results, by enabling both renowned and emerging researchers and scholars to present their findings to a global audience of peers.